I haven't done a milestone blog post giveaway since my 1400th blog post - exactly an entire year ago! WOW time flies! 300 posts later... time for another giveaway! This time it'll be a little different - I'm trying to build my followers for something extra exciting I get to share in a few days (or weeks? I'm not exactly sure) - eeeeeps! The rules for the giveaway are at the bottom - and you get LOTS of chances to WIN!
Included in this awesome-sauce giveaway, to one super lucky individual, is the following:
1 yard of 24 different colors of baker's twine (including gold and silver shown below!) that The Twinery makes!
A PDF of the 2014 calendar that I make every year:
75 pieces of high quality, textured, color-core American Crafts cardstock - the best cardstock evah!
One of the pearly girly pacifier clips from my etsy shop - even if you don't have a baby girl, this would make an excellent baby shower gift!
My favorite candies in the universe - once you eat one you CAN'T STOP! So maybe I shouldn't give them away... :)
A toddler boy tie my mother-in-law helped me make. Again, even if you don't have a toddler boy it'd be a great gift!
A couple of cards I made that I'm fond of.
A jade green & ivory stripe Covered Goods nursing cover - the BEST nursing covers IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!! I've been wearing mine as an infinity scarf this winter - I love it! And yet again, even if you don't have a baby that's nursing, this would make a wonderful gift for a new mom or mom-to-be!
A big assortment of scrapbooking supplies - yay!
3 AMC movie tickets - since the closest AMC theater is thousands of miles away... I figure these should get used instead of taking up space in my wallet!
And last, but certainly not least, and always my favorite part of the giveaway - a PaigeBook!
I made this book on Tuesday while the kids were napping - I'm finally streamlining the process after making almost 50 books in 7 years!
I also embellished the cover with Persimmon stickers and die cuts with a title of "Happy". Maybe this book would be good for writing down happy thoughts/things you're grateful for?
I sewed it together using a copic binding with white DMC embroidery floss that I swiped through bee's wax. The things you have to do to make a book :)
It's my newest favorite PaigeBook and I might just hold onto it for myself!
HOW TO ENTER
You can get up to TEN entries by doing the following:
1) Leave a comment on this blog - easy!
2) Follow me on instagram (@paigetaylorevans) - then come back here and post a comment saying you've done so, or if you already follow me, still comment and say you already do!
3) Follow my Pinterest boards - paigeevans - then come back here and post a comment saying you've done so, or if you already follow my Pinterest boards, still comment and say you already do!
4) Follow this blog by clicking on the Join This Site button on the left column - then come back here and post a comment saying you've done so, or if you already follow my blog, still comment and say you already do!
5) Follow me on Twitter (@PaigeTEvans) - then come back here and post a comment saying you've done so, or if you already follow me, still comment and say you already do!
6) Tweet about this giveaway, tagging me (@PaigeTEvans) then come back here and say you've done so in a comment
7) Instagram about this giveaway tagging me (@paigetaylorevans) then leave a comment here saying you've done so!
8) Blog about this giveaway (make sure to link to this giveaway somewhere in your post!) - then leave a comment here saying you've done so along with a link to your blog post!
9) Share this giveaway on your Facebook page - then leave a comment saying you've done so!
10) Pin one of the images from this giveaway to one of your Pinterest boards, tagging me (paigeevans) - then leave a comment saying you've done so!
Winner will be announced on CHRISTMAS DAY!
Thank you, love you, good luck, bye!