Another slice of fun news to share - I'm a contributor in May Flaum's new epic class called VACATION SCRAPBOOKING! This class also features the work of Ashli Oliver, Jennifer Chapin, Janna Werner, Sian Fair, and Patricia Roebuck.
There are no requirements for this course nor do you need to focus on a vacation - the ideas shared will work for any big event or even creating a scrapbook for a specific period of time. My contribution is including ephemera (think tickets stubs, museum maps, Eiffel tower memorabilia, postcards, etc.) onto a layout. Paris is always a good idea :)
May's Guide: VACATION SCRAPBOOKING includes:
- Many hours of video lessons including layout tutorials and viewing past albums/layouts.
- Over 30 new (exclusive!) layouts created for this class.
- 6 guest instructors with projects ranging from mini books to pocket pages to traditional layouts and their top tips for vacation scrapbooking.
- PDF file for getting organized and started.
- Message board (March - July 2015) to interact with fellow students and instructor.
- Unlimited email access to instructor.
- This class runs March 1 - June 30, 2015 and will continue to be available afterwards as a self-paced course.
The video lessons and classroom pages will cover everything from sorting photos to ephemera, how to recall the details to journaling prompts, and so much more! This is going to be one huge class full of content - you won’t want to miss out!
Want a discount code? This link (http://craftwithmay.com/coupon/vacation5/) will give students $5 off the early registration price. The link is good for new purchases (of this vacation class only) and is good through March 31, 2015.
As always, hope to see you in the classroom!