- Takes scrapbooking out of the equation so you can focus on writing the stories and not the foo foo. - It's considered a journaling class so you don't need to be a scrapbooker to take it.
- Class is self-paced so anyone can join at any time and have access to all the prompts.
- Over 50 prompts to help you recall the stories. They are more in-depth than any journal you'd get at a book store. Sooo many questions to help you get your mind thinking.
- Includes over 50 accents to use in your journal.
- Includes writing tips to help you go beyond the basic answers and bring your reader into your stories.
- Includes ideas of how to include memorabilia and other fun tidbits that you may or may not have.
- Great for families to work on together. It's amazing the perspective between siblings... and parents too!
Here is the layout I made to go along with a giveaway to a free spot in her class over on my instagram: @paigetaylorevans:
VACATION by Paige Evans
DESCRIPTION: There are so many amazing cut files included in this class, how to pick just one?!
I suppose I could have used more than one, but ya know me, I like to make one BIG one :) I chose the "VACATION" cut file and used a photo of me and my brother from when we were kids on vacation in Utah.
JOURNALING SAYS: When we were little we used to take many family vacations to Utah. I loved visiting both sets of grandparents, cousins, aunts, and more. Here we had climbed to the top of "Y" Mountain overlooking Provo.
HOW TO: Paint over a mint cardstock background with white paint and let it dry. Drop pink, yellow, orange, blue, and green spray mists over the dried paint. Die cut the "VACATION" word from white cardstock then back each letter with a patterned paper (from Fancy Free of course :) - back the "N" with a square photo. Bunch up three pieces of thread and attach them to the layout with a few embellishments to create a visual triangle. Journal below the photo to finish.
SUPPLIES: Cut file: Kerri Bradford Studio; Patterned paper, puffy cloud and sentiment stickers, chipboard heart, layered sticker, Cardstock, pen, adhesive: American Crafts; Die cut machine: Silhouette Cameo; Thread: Coats & Clark; Paint: FolkArt; Spray mist: Studio Calico
Head on over to my instagram to enter the giveaway to Kerri's class!
I’m from Seattle. Chris is from Denver. We met at BYU and got married in 2007 in Nauvoo, IL. Chris graduated from the USC School of Dentistry in 2013 through an Army scholarship and now we owe 4 years of dental service. We are stationed in Grafenwöhr, Germany and we LOVE to travel all around Europe! I’m a stay-at-home-working-mom to our son Fox and daughter Jane. Scrapbooking is my passion and I have my own signature collections with Pink Paislee called Fancy Free, Take Me Away, and Oh My Heart. I’m a blogger for Stamp & Scrapbook Expo, a teacher at Big Picture Classes and Craftsy, on the design team of Scrapbook & Cards Today and Kerri Bradford Studio, and I have an Etsy shop on the side. I love teaching in-person scrapbooking and bookbinding workshops whenever and wherever I can! Thanks for stopping by!