I saw this on Melissa's blog and am copying her - that's the most sincere form of flattery right?
(Chris just looked over my shoulder and declared that imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. Tomatoes tomahtoes.)
4 current shows I watch:
1. Fringe. (OMG the season finale? It's going to be a loooooong summer!)
2. Modern Family (Funniest. Show. Ever.)
3. America's Next Top Model (My guilty pleasure.)
4. The Office (Now that Michael is gone I'm 99% sure the show is going to tank...)
I could go on but I won't. I think I watch too much TV...
4 things I'm passionate about:
1. Scrapbooking. It's my life aside from motherhood.
2. Cleaning. I'm a neat freak.
3. Animals. Always have been, always will be.
4. My family, natch.
4 phrases I use a lot:
1. I'm just sayin'...
2. I know, right?
3. Sounds good.
4. I love you :)
4 things I love to eat:
1. Thai food, mmm. Or more specifically, curry, mmm.
2. Candy. I have a fierce sweet tooth.
3. Warm and gooey brownies.
4. Anything Chris cooks cuz let's be honest, he does all the cooking around her... bad wife bad wife!
4 movies I could watch over and over and over:
1. Elizabethtown (Lots of cute random moments bundled together to make a really cute whole.)
2. The Waitress (Ditto.)
3. Dan in Real Life (Ditto ditto.)
4. 21 (Simply interesting.)
4 books I love:
1. The Twilight series. (Yes, I'm 14)
2. The Harry Potter series. (Yes, I'm 10)
3. The Work and the Glory series.
4. The Book of Mormon (Brownie points for me :)
4 bands I never get sick of:
1. Chevelle (They rock my socks off.)
2. Paramore (Gotta love girl power!)
3. Incubus (Always been one of my faves.)
4. I would say Linkin Park, but my how they've TANKED!
4 places I'd love to visit:
1. Italy (I want to see all the art!)
2. Ireland (I want to see all the castles!)
3. The Philippines (I want to see where Chris served his mission!)
4. Germany (I want to live there!)
4 things I'm looking forward to:
1. My 26th birthday on the 28th. Almost to my golden year!
2. Hawaii with my Malm, Dald, Allie, and Fox in July.
3. Eric and Tanya's wedding at the end of July in Seattle.
4. The annual Evans family reunion in Colorado in August.
What about you? I'd love to see your "4 Things Lists"! Happy Sabbath!