Here's the happy post that was supposed to be up yesterday, but then the scary windstorm sidetracked me.
Fox and I went to Disneyland Tuesday morning! Everything is decked out to the nines in Christmasness! What could be better than the most wonderful time of the year at the happiest place on earth? Not much, that's what :)
1. Happy Holidays to you too Disneyland!
2. The main entrance.
4. Pretty poinsettias.
1. The huge Christmas tree they set up every year.
2. Festive Main Street.
3. Cinderella's Castle. Must come back at nighttime to see it all lit up.
4. First ride of the day: Snow White.
1. 2nd ride - Pinocchio.
2. If you can't tell, I love pretty flowers.
3. Waiting for the Casey Jr. Train.
4. The Casey Jr. Train.
1. On the carousel.
3. Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.
4. Part of Alice in Wonderland - I think it looks like a lovely watercolor.
1. Another Alice in Wonderland view.
2. It's a Small World!
3. Inside It's a Small World. This ride is one of the coolest things about Disney at Christmas.
4. The Enchanted Tiki Room.
1. Inside the Enchanted Tiki room. A few months ago I'd never been inside this attraction, now it's a must every visit!
2. There was no line at the Haunted Mansion! My lucky day!
3. Last ride of the day: Pirates of the Caribbean. It's been closed for a couple months now and try as I might I couldn't find anything new about the ride? Maybe they just gave it a good cleaning. Who knows.
4. The Blue Bayou restaurant inside Pirates. They've got good food.
It's always a fun time at Disneyland! Now we just have to go back when it's dark to see all the twinkle lights. And to see The World of Color light show. One of these days!