Could this day get any better?
1) It's Friday which means I get to play tomorrow and Sunday.
2) The Christmas presents we ordered for our family on Tuesday from Amazon, plus a few cheap DVDs for us, came today! What speedy service!
3) This is my 200th post. I <3 blogging.
4) I haven't had a headache in four days, thanks to Nichole's suggestion of drinking more water. Three bottles a day keeps the headaches away!
5) For the first time in 23 years I'm not spending Christmas with my family. But the Evans' are an excellent alternative :) So, I got my Christmas present early - a brown T-Mobile G1 Google phone (and no I didn't put Rachel the cat there as a prop, she's just naturally curious about everything we do and plopped herself down in the middle of the action):
And, I'm gonna brag about my dad for just a minute - he wrote/programmed the entire YouTube application on this phone. So whenever I do anything and everything that deals with YouTube on my phone, I can thank my dad for his awesomely smart skillz.
Thanks Malm and Dald! And thank you Grandpa Ted and Grandma Doris for staying at home all day waiting for it to come!