I really really really enjoyed doing a giveaway on my 500th blog post and figure I'll keep up the tradition every 100 posts - so about every 3.5 months. Sound good? Good. Sweet beans.
Up for grabs to one lucky winner:
1) A t-shirt embellished with felt. Very similar to the one I showed here a couple weeks ago, but this one is not on a striped shirt and the tree is made out of brown felt instead of screenprinted on.
I actually used my sewing machine on fabric for the very first time! And decided I like sewing on paper much better :)
The shirt is a size small from American Apparel. I'll be honest, it's a tight squeeze. But beauty is pain right?!?!
2) Next, a super versatile handmade fabric flower.
The layers include tulle (eee!), fabric, a piece of leftover lace from my wedding dress, felt, and a pre-made flower embellishment. You can wear it in your hair, clip it on your clothes, or pin it on your purse.
It's large and in charge.
3) A love frame. Perfect for year round decor.
This is the frame I made for the Feb/Mar issue of Simply Handmade, so it's, like, famous :)
4) A gaggle of my very favorite cards:
5) The four February issues of Northridge Media magazines: Scrapbook Trends, Bead Trends, Simply Handmade, and CARDS.
Full to the brim of ideas for making your very own handmade creations.
6) The entire collection of I Heart You paper by American Crafts. 24 sheets of lovely goodness. It's a little too late to make Valentine's, but you can always scrapbook your holiday pictures and start making cards for next year!
7) And finally, an original PaigeBook. This is a linkstitch binding made with clear acrylic covers and an assortment of scrapbook and handmade papers for the pages. It's 4 x 6" so you can use it to store photos, keep notes and inspiration, or just put it on a shelf and look at like I do with 99% of the books I make.
If the winner wants me to put a sticker title on the front, I can totally do that.
The rules: Leave a comment on this post telling me what your plans are for Valentine's Day (keep it PG rated please :) and I'll randomly select one person at 8am Pacific Time on Tuesday February 16th and post the winner shortly thereafter. Good luck, may the force be with you. Or something.