1. Next Monday night (Memorial Day) I will be hanging out with
to see them:I'm stoked.
2. For the past few months our 2-year-old mattress has been giving us back troubles. It's become increasingly unbearable these past few nights. You can literally see two huge crevasses where we sleep. Not good. Last Saturday on our way home from Salt Lake we stopped at the Denver Mattress Company and bought a new mattress. It's like sleeping on a cloud. It will be delivered sometime next week and I am fo-shizzaly counting down the days. I have resorted to sleeping on the couch until that blessed night.
3. I've decided to put things in my etsy shop: Page by Paige. I've had the shop for like a year but have never put anything on it. I haven't quite decided what my focus will be. I'm thinking it's just going to be a random conglomeration of things I've made since high school. Drawings, paintings, baskets, books, intaglio prints, photos, blog banners, etc. etc. etc.This Saturday I will be working on all the fine details and should be up and running then. Of course I'll blog about it. Don't you know me by now?!?!
4. I got an early birthday present from my Dald on Monday: a new keyboard for my laptop!
Seriously people, I've been without an "L" key for about 9 months now. I just have to go to Lowe's and buy the right tools to get the darned screws off. They are T-I-N-Y! I'll be back in business in no time.
5. I heart palm trees.
I'm excited to see them galore when my Malm and I go out to California not next weekend, not the weekend after that, but the weekend after that. A-house-a-huntin' we go.
6. I also heart evergreen trees.
I'm excited to see them galore when I go out to Washington in 10 weekends.
Isn't it nice to have such varied terrain in the US of A?
And those are 6 things I'm looking forward to today.