I'll be contributing a layout in the new Studio Calico class called INKED | COLOR taught by Maggie Massey!
ABOUT THE CLASS:
Add color and interest to your projects with INKED | COLOR! Maggie Massey will share new and creative ways to incorporate stamps into your layouts, Project Life® spreads, and cards. Brighten up your projects by combining your stamps with fun variations on techniques using ink, embossing powder, reinkers, watercolors and more!
BUNDLE AND SAVE:
Purchase all three of the Inked classes with one click and save over 15%! To find our more about the Inked 2015 Bundle, click here.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- 2 videos and 3 PDF tutorials from Maggie sharing techniques for adding color to your projects with stamping.
- 15 new colorful and stamped layouts, Project Life® spreads and cards from Maggie and her contributors: Brooke Takara, Cristina C, Lilith Eeckels, Nicole Reaves, Tina Aszmus, and Paige Evans (that's me!).
- Digital Stamp files (.ABR and .PNG) for the 4 class stamp sets.
- Access to a class message board and gallery, where you can share and learn with your teacher and fellow students.
- Weekly challenges to inspire you to use what you've learned.
May 12th: Make a Pattern
May 14th: Color Pop Embossing
May 19th: Fill It In
May 21st: Resist Rainbows
May 26th: Watercolor Stamping (my layout will be featured this week!)
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Your favorite stamps (there are four new sets that are awesome for all of the techniques we'll be tackling - you can buy them as a bundle here).
- Ink. The more colors the better!