I'm contributing to Kelly Purkey's latest and greatest sketchbook class at Studio Calico called SKETCHBOOK 2015!
Here are some sneaks of the layout and cards I made for this class:
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN SKETCHBOOK 2015:
- 58 sketches: 8 original sketches and 50 variations based on the class projects.
- 4 videos and 8 all new projects from Kelly Purkey.
- 42 new projects (layouts, cards, pocket pages & mini albums) from our contributors (Allison Waken, April Foster, Ashley Marcu, Chantal Philippe, Deb Duty, Donya Gjerdingen, Geralyn Sy, Ginny Hughes, Jennifer Chapin, Kelly Noel, Lisa Spangler, Lisa Truesdell, Maggie Massey, Marcy Penner, Melanie Louette, Paige Evans (teehee!), Pam Baldwin, Patricia Roebuck, Peppermint Granberg Jones, Stephanie Bryan) - all using Studio Calico kits!
- Ideas for adapting a sketch to fit ANY project - layout, card or pocket pages!
- PDF lessons posted each Tuesday and Thursday in May.
- Digital printable journal cards & accents from In A Creative Bubble:
- Digital die cut files from In A Creative Bubble:
These sketches can be adapted to any style, so this is a fabulous opportunity to dig into your favorite Studio Calico kits (or paper, embellishments, stamps, and alphabets from your stash!) and make something beautiful!
RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS FOR THIS CLASS:SKETCHBOOK 2015 classroom!